Success Scholarship Fund
ThinkEngraved.com to Offer Bi-Yearly $1000 Scholarships
At Think Engraved, we value education and helping those in need. We know the expense of attending college and want to make the expense just a little easier to bare. With that said, we are offering students and their families, a bi-yearly (February and July) $1,000 scholarship to individuals who are currently attending or planning on attending an accredited United States college or graduate school in the near future.
In order to apply for the 2018 scholarship contest, applicants must submit a 300+ word essay on the following topic:
What degree are you attending college for and why?
The application guidelines are as follows:
- Essays for fall scholarship must be submitted by January 15, 2019 and the spring scholarship must be submitted by June 15, 2018.
- Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org in word format (.doc / .docx), links to Google Docs or PDFs will not be considered
- Applicants should include their name, address and phone number.
- The applicant should state where they are currently attending or planning to attend school in the body of their submission email.
- No additional information should be included.
- Once the application deadline has passed, the essays will be reviewed and judged based on the following criteria:
- Responsiveness to the question
- Grammar and style
- Thoughtfulness and originality
We look forward to reading your submissions and helping the winners meet their educations costs. The winner of the Spring 2018 scholarship will be announced by July 15, 2018.
By submitting your essay, you are agreeing for Thinkengraved.com, it's affiliates and/or partners to use your submission (submission includes the name of the individual on the essay) as they see fit. This includes posting to their site, social media or any other outlet they choose. We will only share the name of the winning individual but will not post contact information, including address, e-mail or phone number.